THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS CLOSED. THANK YOU!
Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy Call For Artists
Exhibition, Shift, Opening Friday, March 2, 2018
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
La Crosse, WI–Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy (129 6th St S, La Crosse, across from the Cathedral of St. Joseph the Workman) will be hosting its first art exhibition, entitled Shift, to debut Friday, March 2, 2018, and run throughout the spring closing May 4, 2018.
Shift will call attention to the normalcy of our daily routines by juxtaposing it against the dramatic changes, or shifts, that punctuate our lives. With change come grief and trauma, growth and development. Even more than the catalyzing events themselves, how we adapt to the shifting sands beneath our feet shapes how we see ourselves, creates our new normal. Artists are invited to submit work that is representational of a shift, dramatic change, and/or transformation.
Artist Criteria For Submission
- 18 years of age or older
- Have as the content and purpose of their art being representational of a “Shift” or dramatic change, and or transformation
- Able to drop off and pick up work
- Work must be ready to hang
- Complete application form by January 31, 2018
Because of the constraints of the exhibition space in which the show will take place, submissions must meet the following restrictions:
- —please contact for questions email@example.com)
Selection Process & Notification:
All submitted works will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Artistic quality
- Strength of thematic elements related to shift, change, and/or transformation in artwork
You will get notice if you get accepted by Monday Feb 5, 2019 and chosen artist will receive a money request via email for a $10 application fee. Fee is used for posters, postcards, and other advertising for the show.
- If you are accepted, by submitting your entry you give the exhibitors the right to publish your images for publicity purposes; we may ask select artists to provide higher resolution jpegs suitable for publishing.
- Artists are responsible for delivering the artwork ready to hang between February 23-25, 2018 to 129 6th St S, downtown La Crosse, WI.
- Artists are responsible for picking up their work from May 5-6, 2018
- Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy manages the sale of artwork sales, Artists receive 80% of artwork sales with Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy retaining 20%. Sold artwork will remain in the exhibition until the closing date. Proceeds from the shows sales will be donated to good cause.
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy will hold a grand opening celebration from 11am to 1pm and 4pm to 7pm on Friday, March 2.
WKOW 27: Madison, WI Breaking News, Weather and Sports La Crosse, WI (WXOW) - It's time to channel your creativity with a look back at your personal history. Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy is putting out the call to artists for a new exhibit called Where...read more
La Crosse, WI--Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy (129 6th St S, La Crosse, across from the Cathedral of St. Joseph the Workman) will be hosting its fall art exhibition, entitled Where Are You From?, to debut Friday, September 7, 2018, to October 26, 2018. Where Are...read more
Marriage / Couples Counselor Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy Summary: Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy is seeking an experienced Couples Therapist, fully licensed in the state of Wisconsin, registered Art Therapist preferred. Requirements: ATR, LPC, LCSW, LMFT Masters...read more