THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS CLOSED. THANK YOU!
Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy Call For Artists
Exhibition, Shift, Opening Friday, March 2, 2018
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
La Crosse, WI–Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy (129 6th St S, La Crosse, across from the Cathedral of St. Joseph the Workman) will be hosting its first art exhibition, entitled Shift, to debut Friday, March 2, 2018, and run throughout the spring closing May 4, 2018.
Shift will call attention to the normalcy of our daily routines by juxtaposing it against the dramatic changes, or shifts, that punctuate our lives. With change come grief and trauma, growth and development. Even more than the catalyzing events themselves, how we adapt to the shifting sands beneath our feet shapes how we see ourselves, creates our new normal. Artists are invited to submit work that is representational of a shift, dramatic change, and/or transformation.
Artist Criteria For Submission
- 18 years of age or older
- Have as the content and purpose of their art being representational of a “Shift” or dramatic change, and or transformation
- Able to drop off and pick up work
- Work must be ready to hang
- Complete application form by January 31, 2018
Because of the constraints of the exhibition space in which the show will take place, submissions must meet the following restrictions:
- —please contact for questions email@example.com)
Selection Process & Notification:
All submitted works will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Artistic quality
- Strength of thematic elements related to shift, change, and/or transformation in artwork
You will get notice if you get accepted by Monday Feb 5, 2019 and chosen artist will receive a money request via email for a $10 application fee. Fee is used for posters, postcards, and other advertising for the show.
- If you are accepted, by submitting your entry you give the exhibitors the right to publish your images for publicity purposes; we may ask select artists to provide higher resolution jpegs suitable for publishing.
- Artists are responsible for delivering the artwork ready to hang between February 23-25, 2018 to 129 6th St S, downtown La Crosse, WI.
- Artists are responsible for picking up their work from May 5-6, 2018
- Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy manages the sale of artwork sales, Artists receive 80% of artwork sales with Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy retaining 20%. Sold artwork will remain in the exhibition until the closing date. Proceeds from the shows sales will be donated to good cause.
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy will hold a grand opening celebration from 11am to 1pm and 4pm to 7pm on Friday, March 2.
Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy Call For Artists! Anniversary exhibition opening Friday, March 1Application Deadline: January 31, 2019 Anniversary Effect | Friday, March 1 - Friday, April 5, 2019 No cost to apply – All artists & individuals welcome. La Crosse,...read more
Stocking Stuffer Weekend Friday, December 7 - Sunday, December 9, 2018 129 6th St S, La Crosse, WI 54601 La Crosse, WI--Fannin Counseling & Art Therapy announces the Holiday Stocking Stuffer, a weekend exhibition for small works. The show will run the first full...read more
I pursued Fannin Counseling in hopes of finding a new approach to coping with the challenges related to my mood disorder. Previous therapuetic methods were no longer helping me, and I wasn't even able to always identify the problem. Melissa's non...read more